Tuesday 15 December 2009

Guerlain Ombre Éclat I Couleur + Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palettes + H&M Glitter Eyeshadow Palette








I am still waiting for my Sleek Divine Eye Palettes.
I ordered 7 palettes in The Original, Chaos, Safari, Sunset,
Graphite, Curious and Storm.
I did not order Acid coz there are only 2 metallic ones..
and I have read a review from a beauty blogger Candy Cosmetics
showing swatches of Acid..
I think the colors are way too strong for me and it's chalky :/


I am still looking for the last palette of Jewel!
it is a Limited Edition.. :(
It seems to be sold out everywhere...



I have borrowed the pictures from Candy Cosmetics
until I have my items and I can take them from the original palette.
She gave an amazing review of Sleek I-Divine eyeshadow palettes :)


I am always in love with metallic eyeshadow.
And last weekend, I got one from
Guerlain Ombre
Éclat Couleur in shade 142.
It is absolutely stunning!
Look at all the colours!!!!
I am thinking about collecting them :D



And you know, it does not have to be expensive.
I have an eyeshadow palette that I absolutely love it.
The pigment is great!
It is from H&M cosmetic line.
" Glitter Eyeshadow Palette "






No comments: