Friday 23 April 2010

Review : Bobbi Brown Conditioning Brush Cleanser


This baby is my saving grace!
I had tried everything to keep my brushes clean..
I used the oil cleanser for my face to clean my brushes before
and followed with shower gel..
but those dried out my brushes...

I wash my brushes everyday...
if you are still searching for a solution to clean your brush,
Bobbi brown gave you the answer!
This Conditioning Brush cleanser
is very easy to use and works brilliant!
All you need to do is wet your brush a bit
Pour a bit of the application,
rub your brush gently on your palm
until those makeup starts to break out
After that,you just clean with normal luke warm water.
Then, use some kitchen tissue to dry them gently.
Leave them dry on the paper or you can use one of those brush guard sleeves as well :)

And VOILA! your brushes are new and super soft again!!!! :D

No comments: