Friday 30 September 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet 2011 and Beauté Des Ongles


If you are looking for vibrant and yet sophisticated lipsticks,

this is THE ONE :)

I am personally not a fan of matt lipsticks.

I found it too dried on my lips and gave the discomfort feeling.

However, this Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Collection changed my mind.

I fell in love with the texture which is so smooth and hydrated in a matt look.


There are many colours to select :)

La Distinguée - coral beige
La Raffinée
- rosewood
L'Exubérante - intense pink
La Ravissante - coral with amber shimmers
La Fascinante
- red (same as the ads)
La Sensuelle - violet plum
La Somptueuse
- red brown
L'Exquise
- coppery brown



This collection comes with Le Vernis 3 colours and a matt top coat.

Rose cache 521 (light pink)

Rose Exuberant 519 (Bright pink)

Pirate 08 (deep red) - repromote

Beauté Des Ongles Top Coat Velvet Mat








No comments: