Tuesday 8 December 2009

Edited Wishlist 2010 ;)

As I already got La Mer The Body Serum last week, :D
I would need to edit my wish list in year 2010 :)
I tried The Concentrate and do not really like it :/

Not very sure if this is the set I have seen last time
I went to the Bobbi Brown counter here...

More to come for my list :D


And I want the Bobbi brown Shimmer brick in Plum and Nectar :D
Plum and Sandstone
Nectar

Actually, I got the normal size in Rose and Apricot already.
They blend it so well on your cheeks and just look so fabulous ;)

And I have just ordered the Bronze and Copper one :)
Hope they will be here soon :D Can't wait!!!!

Moving on to what I want next...

I have Konad Salon Big set and got only the first Demo Image plate 1.
So I want to have the 2nd one :) It saves space to keep.

Very interesting to have :D

And Estee Lauder Signature Shimmer Powder. They are like only $36/ piece ... but I am sure it's not that price here :( They ran out when I went to Sephora last weekend.


I got so many things I would like to buy XD
And there are eyeshadow palettes from
Lancome Color Design Artist Pallette in Couture Warm and Best Dressed Cool

which I have already ordered...
but seller didn't ship my items off...

so i don't think I will have them...
I don't wanna claim the money back but want the items! ( ;_; )
Anyone know where to get this?It seems to be items from 2008 :(



And I would like to try new items from La Mer

The Body Refiner 200 ml


And also The SPF 30 UV Protecting Fluid


The Body Lotion



This year has been an amazing year to me
and I hope there will be more to come :)

And I can't wait to tick all the wish list boxes I have XD

No comments: